For the lecture “Shape Modelling and Geometry Processing”, I implemented algorithms for different problems. For the given tasks, the framework libIGL must be used, which is written in C/C++ and uses Eigen.
- SQRT 3 Subdivision: remeshing a model. (Read the paper)
- Implicit Surface Reconstruction: reconstruct a model given by measured data-points.
- Mesh Parametrization: Map a texture from the 2D to the 3D space.
- Shape Deformation: Calculate the deformation of a model by only transform some helping handles.
- Geodesic Heat/Distance: Implementation of the paper A New Approach to Computing Distance Based on Heat Flow