Implementation of the portal (https://qmc.quickline.ch) for the Quickline partners, where they could manage their customers, products, etc.
The portal was implemented with C#, MVC and Bootstrap in Visual Studio. Additionally, we set up an automatic build system with the TFS, which deploys the commits automatically on a test system, but only if all unit-tests are run correctly. The data was stored in a MS-SQL database, which historically used many database triggers and procedures. Many of those we replaced during the redesign in business classes in C# to have a better maintainability.
- Develop software application with Visual Studio 2013, Team Foundation Server 2013, SQL-Management Studio
- Redesign the portal from vb.NET to C# with the technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web Api, WCF, SQL-Server
- Responsible for part of the application
- Collecting requirements from coworker within other departments
- Planning the project within the release cycle of the overall application
- Collaboration within the SCRUM team
- Help shaping the software quality (Code-Reviews, unit tests, deployment process)
- Knowledge transfer to the DevOps-team and hotfixing